Thursday 10 November 2011

Space Ship Design










These designs are all something that I will be taking into consideration when it comes to designing the ship for my Sub-Orbital Transport brief. 

This kind of designing is something that I have always enjoyed doing ever since I was kid. This style of design is something that I like to have to put some of my branding into context because often it is fairly futuristic. I also like attaching corporate identities to designs like this as it gives a realistic approach to the sci-fi genre.

It is also good to obtain images that have the object drawn from a number of different perspectives. This will help the practical side of my design.

This is how I will be working in terms of ship design development for this brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment