Thursday 10 November 2011

Futuristic Architecture












Each and every one of these images has inspired me to produce something that is unique and contemporary. I have always been fascinated with fantasy architecture because these days the designs and fantasies are becoming more realistic in terms of actually getting them built.

I have posted this under my Sub Orbital project because the shapes and curves that I see in these design have heavily influenced they way I design in my whole practice and also because they have a similar futuristic style. 

These clean cut and powerful aspects of design can always be experimented in other aspects of my design like logo development and Livery Design.

1 comment:

  1. Joshua, please contact me. I'd like to talk.
    Mike Consol
    Editor
    Institutional Real Estate Letter – Americas
    2274 Camino Ramon
    San Ramon, CA 94583 USA
    +1 925-244-0500, ext. 124
    m.consol@irei.com
    www.irei.com http://www.irei.com

    ReplyDelete