Tuesday 22 November 2011

Adaption Info-graphic / Data Flow 2











These images have all been taken from a book called Data Flow 2.

This particular info-graphic has taken my interest simple because of the intricacy and detail that the designer has gone to make this. 
The information has been taken from a film and maps the character interactions throughout. It demonstrates brilliant understanding of the designers knowledge within this field and has inspired me to try and make something of equal quality and style.

Even they way that the data has been collected has encouraged me to start recording the things that I do in my daily routine, so that maybe I to could turn it into something interesting. 

This design has really inspired me and is one of the best pieces of work I have seen all year.

No comments:

Post a Comment