Tuesday 8 February 2011

N.A.P.T 84 Tracks Mixed in 11 Minutes


This is a Breakbeat mix that I found on youtube by music producers N.A.P.T
The reason why I have posted this is mainly for one reason. The first being that the dj's mix together 84 tracks in 11 minutes. As I am doing an animation on the top ten best Breakbeat tracks I though that it would be appropriate to have a sound track that did something simular, this way the viewer will have a taste of some of the the tracks that would be appearing on the program.

To achieve this I would first have to select the tracks that I would use and then cut them up in some music software such as Logic or garage band.
However, Logic is a professional music program that I do not think I would be able to learn, considering the amount of time we have to complete this breif and especially considering the face that I am also a beginner on After Effects.

To do this I will try on the program garage band. I believe I am confident enough to navigate the program and to get the job done!

No comments:

Post a Comment