Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Visual language

In this lesson we were given the task of experimenting with type to come up with various different designs. We did this in order to see which of the arrangements worked most effectively and how what the portrayed to the viewer.
these are six of the designs that I thought worked the best in terms of arrangement and overall style. I also thought that there was also good contrast between all of the designs that worked well together to create a good piece of design.

From this lesson I learnt how to manage type more effectively and how different fonts and sizes of the same letter can create very different effects and portray different meanings.

No comments:

Post a Comment